Benefits of IV Therapy (Meyer’s Cocktail)
It is the fastest way to get nutrients into the body
– Supplements delivered intravenously are immediately available for your body
Can help alleviate certain conditions, such as dehydration, stomach flu, headaches, coldsfiu, nausea, vomiting, fatigue
– Your body needs natural hydration to fight off diseases
Provides your body with natural energy
– Energy-producing properties of B vitamins and amino acids are the building blocks of protein in the body
Lessens the signs of aging
– Meyer’s cocktail contains multiple antioxidants to repair damaged cells, detox the liver, and boost your immune system
Curing hangover symptoms
Help ease anxiety and promote relaxation
– Magnesium in Meyer’s cocktail is known to help with sleep, relax your muscles, calms feelings of anxiety
The Cons of IV Therapy
A small risk of infection at the injection site
– Anytime we puncture the skin, there is always a risk of infection
Bruising, redness, and itching can happen at the injection site
– This is most likely temporary and self-resolving
It can hurt a little
– We use the smallest needle possible
Who Is Not a Candidate For IV Therapy?
Congestive Heart Failure
Severe Kidney Disease
Immunocompromised (Cancer/HIV/Infection Risk)
Significant Liver Disease
Who May Need a Consultation?
High Blood Pressure.
Anybody with concerns
To schedule an appointment, please feel free to call (502) 882-8680 / (502) 974 3447 or BodyRX now allows you to request appointments online. Simply click here to fill out the information.
Let us make a few suggestions to help you enjoy your visit: Click here
Contact Physician: If you have any questions or queries for our Physician about our services, you can ask directly at this email AskPhysician@bodyrxlouisville.com